and cold tonight. And STILL there's flies hanging around!! Grrr. Both Dan and Dex are sitting with a fly swat near them.. there can't be that many left.
Nats is off to North Norfolk for a few day tomorrow. I am glad she will miss being here for Halloween as people banging on the door makes her really jumpy...Living where we do, we don't just get little kids either!
I have been tagged again By Paula and Nets
Here are the Q's and A's
1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Papers definately even though i have more than enough already. I LOVE Daisy D's.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? stamps of course I am an addict!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Layouts.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...I would LOVE my own scrap room.
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style.
I have no idea but always use ink and if possible stamps on each LO.
If you are reading this consider yourself TAGGED :)