My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Already?


Where DOES the weekend go to!

I wish i could afford to work part time, but as my wages are so crap away, there's not much chance! Would just like to spend a day on my own LOL. Dex has taken Meg out to pizza hut and to Asda to get the shopping but Nats and Dan are in and out all the time. I tried to listen to some music nut Nats wanted a chat (bless) and while i was doing my homework, Dan wanted football on TV ..Joy.

Meg is being treated because we are SO pleased with her. She had her school report on Friday. All the children have learning problems and are just happy if they try at school and behave...you can't ask for more really. Megs effort grades are ALL A's with A* for English..bless her. what a star! The nice bit was at the front of the report was a note from the head saying that all the students at school have different learning abilities and are all working are different levels but the most important thing was the effort they put in :) :)

The LO is of Dan at Nets in the late Summer. Deb set me a challenge to use 12 items including 2 pp's, brads, chipboard and rubber stamps. Not my fav LO but there you go.

No comments: