My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Whooo Hooo


Brill weekend!! Went to ADML retreat the other side of Ipswich. ACTUALLY scrapped too! Six brill classes. I am a slightly better photographer (thanks to Kirsty's class), Scrapped MORE than one photo on a layout (thanks to Debbie and Becks) , had GREAT fun with paints ( Clare and Mel) and stitched some felt flowers (Hanna). Some of the Lo's are done and some need finishing off but not by much. Will upload them at the weekend.

The hotel was GORG! (and my room wonderful), looooovely food and best of all i got to meet so many friends ( old and new ) :)

Mel and Jill did a wonderful job of sorting everything out and bringing their fab shop. I will be begging to go again if there is one next year.
The photo above is of the grounds..there were people playing golf who were bemused by all of us taking hundreds of photos.
more to follow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a flippin gorgous photo!
Lovely to see you soo, and your netts xx
Kirsty x

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

twas a fab weekend was it not, I too will be booking again for next year!!