My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Scrapping again




It feels like ages! I managed to catch up on my "save the day" pages:D And then did this for the UKS Challenge " Scrap Like you mean it" using your fav colours..Mine are pastels especially lemon at the moment. The Stunning photograph of BIL Raymond and my niece Rosie Was taken by Nets best Friend Foss, who is an awesome photographer. Check her out

I did a prima class at ATDML retreat with Tracie and loved it so much , i have used some of the ideas here. I also used my FAB slice to make the flowers.....Check out the Why Slice? Web site for very exciting news..just after my birthday!! Cooooool eh?
Speaking of Birthdays, My Nephew, James,(top right) is 12 today :) :) Where has the time gone!
We have a new member of our family. Congratulation Donna and Mark on the birth of Caleb this week :)
Back to work tomorrow but just the morning for some in house training, then back properly on Weds.....Which is BRILLIANT coz, the children are back at school on Tuesday and Dex is off......Which means, that we have a whole day together ..That's not happened for years! We are off to get me an early Birthday present ;)



No comments: