My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Back to School





which is why i am not updating so often. I have been really busy this week :) Lots of scrapping but i cant show you yet as it is for a shop. Weds I spent a lovely day in Norwich with my little sis. We are not good for each other as we were encouraging each other to buy stuff. I now have some yummy new school shoes.


We then went to see "The Ugly Truth" at the cinema. It was Brill, i had tears streaming down my face from laughing.
I went back to school on Thursday for a PD day and then back on Friday for the start of term. Meeting two sisters tonight for tea and cocktails ( i don't even have a cocktail dress!!).
The two note pads were decorated with scraps today and cost 15p each.

Dan and Meg go back to school on Monday, so i g=have lots of organising and ironing to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your own sisters or do they belong to someone else? ;0) xoxoxox