My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday's Caarvark Card





Simple Card tonight no stamping at all, just cut and stick :)
I HAVE been able to have a little play with my new vintage findings slice card that arrived yesterday. I pre ordered it in the summer and forgot it was due , so a nice surprise.
A busy week at work and today was no different except I spent more of it trying out my new post doing paperwork and answering the phone. Didn't even stop for lunch or a break! But it was enjoyable.
ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!! Have fun

4 comments:

BrendaB said...

Such a pretty card! I love the way you dressed up the flower with the bling!

Muckyfingers said...

Lovely Soo, can't wait to see you tomorrow xXx

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I love the subtle colors. The center of your flowers are awesome!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous background paper ... and such pretty flowers.