My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday's Card



Most definitely the quickest so far..only started half an hour ago!
Very busy day and then had to pop out to help Natalie find an outfit for a fancy dress party tomorrow night. She chose Maid Marion in the end as that was the most comfortable. You see the most unlikely people in fancy dress shops LOL I heard a "Hello Miss Jones" from an ex pupil I think he was getting a pirate outfit. :D
Right a hot drink and then bed.

4 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Gorgeous Soosie ;) Are you cropping on Sat? Can I come over with mini-me?
xXx

BrendaB said...

Love your card! Those butterflies are wonderful!

lauren bergold said...

oh how lovely! those inky butterflies are so wonderful...i love that they're perched on those cool plaid circles!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Lovely job on the sketch for today! The colors blend nicely and the butterflies floating around are a nice touch!