My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cakes and cards

Chocolate cake for tea tonight as it is Fathers day.
Banana and choc muffins and Raspberry and white choc. - for packed lunches
Not a cake ..but a sausage plait NOT plaited!! :D Also for tea tonight with carrots and mashed. potatoes
Derek's Fathers day card from the kids. Made with a lily of the valley stamp( also pinched Nets stamp for 2 mins to do the sentiment) Ta Nets!x

I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for this bit ..I LOVE the colors of the cosmic mist and distress inks on it.
weekend has whizzed by yet again! This one was cold and very wet.
Ohh I know the title of this post says card(s) and i have only put one up, I am almost finished another :D

3 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Will you make me a sausage plait when I babysit on the 2nd pretty please :) xoxoxox

Lyzzydee said...

yum yum yum!!!!

Darcy Marshall said...

yummy looking baking, chocolate cake looks amazing.