My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Raspberry and white chocolate Muffins





Raspberry and white chocolate Muffins (makes 12)

Ingredients:

300g/110z Plain Flour

15ml/1 tbsp baking powder

115g/4oz caster sugar

1 egg

250ml/8fl oz milk

60m/4 tbsp sunflower oil

150g/5oz raspberries

150g/50z white chocolate ( you can use chips but I prefer the cooking bars and often use 200g!)

1. Heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Arrange cases in muffin tins. Sift flour and baking powder into mixing bowl, stir in sugar, then make a well in center.

2. Mix egg, milk and oil together in a bowl, pour into flour mixture and stir quickly until just combined.

3. Add chocolate (roughly chopped up, if using the bar) and stir in raspberries lightly. Spoon mixture into muffin cases.

4. Bake for about 20 mins until golden brown. Cool and serve



I have been asked a few time to give out my recipe for these. It is only one that I have adapted and is SO quick and easy to make. You could use any seasonal fruit .



No comments: