My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Ooooops!!

Can you believe it? She slept with them ..no NOT slept with them ON....just took them off and slept with them!!! Grrr Came down crying . Thankfully we found her spare pair. She had her eyes tested yesterday and a new pair will be ready to pick up on Friday ( plus a spare pair ordered). We ALL wear specs in this house as as the children ( I include Derek here too;)) are so clumsy/accident prone, I insist on spares too. Dan is the only one with one pair, but that is because he refuses to wear any. I am sure that will change if his eyes get any worse. I was the same at his age even though my eye sight was much worse.
Meg has to get her eyes tested every six months now , mainly because her eyes have got a lot worse this time and because of her being diabetic.

I told her that she will not be having anything done to her bedroom ( it needs completely re doing) until she starts to take care of her "stuff". Do you think she has learned her lesson? no ..neither do I !

No comments: