My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Getting Colder






But no snow yet. There was a tiny flurry this morning but none settled. Hopefully if it is going to come down heavy, it is tonight as Dan's school is 35 miles away and i would rather he got stranded at home...would quite like an extra day or two off myself!

Yesterday at Wyverstone was lovely . Nets was with me and we sat with some lovely ladies and had a laugh. I made cards for Nets to sell for the Ella Grace appeal at work. Can't show you as i forgot to photograph them.
I had a phone call while we were there from Dex, he had been eating breakfast when his front tooth just crumbled away! He has always had no problems what so ever with his teeth , i don't think he has more than two fillings! He is not in pain but is off to the dentist tomorrow to get it fixed ( hopefully it won't cost too much...crossing everything!).

I am spending the day doing the washing and a bit more card making. The top card was done at Wyverstone during a "Make and Take" and using Stamping Up stamps, as Zoe is now a demonstrator.

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Soo these are lovely cards, I particularly like the one with the cake on!!!