My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sorry


The sketch








I knew i wouldn't be able to blog as much once I was back at school. I can't believe how worn out I am this week. I was supposed to go to a crop today but couldn't face playing "catch up" tomorrow with all the washing etc.
I have managed to do this weeks pencil lines sketch ( while also doing the washing ) and keeping an eye on Dan who is also feeling a bit washed out and has a sore throat.
At least it Chinese night tonight , so no cooking Yayy :)
Have a great weekend!
I must just add that the FAB photo was taken by My Sisters friend Foss Who has a fab web site here.




2 comments:

Jo Power said...

Lovely photo lovely lo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Soo. You're one a hell of a roll at the mo. I think we should rename you Mrs Mojo :) xoxoxoxox