My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, February 16, 2009

It's half Term!






yesss.
The children are so lazy! They slept in till almost lunchtime. I don't mind as it was lovely and quiet here. dex has been on a rest day , so i got him to take loads of rubbish to the tip..we can get out the backdoor now!
My stephanie Meyer Books arrived and i am on page 49 of "The Moon" already. I am trying to pace myself ( i can read more when Dex is back at work too ;))
I have almost finished the pencil lines sketch for this week. Its been AGES since i did one and i really enjoyed it. Here a sneek peek at it so far. The light has gone for today , so will photograph tomorrow.

2 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh that layout looks fabby, i can't wait to see it. xxx

Anonymous said...

I am going to try that sketch this week too, can't wait to see your lo!