My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



To you all.
...............But as my Sis Nets said" Who in their right mind would put Wales V England Rugby on at this time!!??
The air will be turning blue and no doubt i shall jump out of my skin a few times during the match.......Sigh.
I am feeling quite a bit better today and had some toast earlier. Have actually used my new cooker to cook tea on and bake some choc chip muffins.
Megan is doing my head in today ..I was never so rude at 13 and would have fainted at the language she seems to use so easily Grr.
Something nice is Shimelle's new class, which starts tomorrow. Its called Here , There and Everywhere. You can sign up for it here. Looking forward to doing something new :D

No comments: