My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sooooooooo Tired

Its been very busy at work and I have managed to catch a head cold. Most of the coughing and sneezing has stopped and I am just left with a pounding headache now.
On a better note...the sun is shining :) (at long last) hard to believe that it won't be long till we are out in the garden and wearing less layers.
Derek's laptop arrived last week and he loves it (probably more than his x-box!) I spent the evening the other night , downloading, installing, deleting all the software that he would need. I only need to network my printer and all is done.
Meg has decided that instead of a party , she now also wants a new laptop for her birthday!! ( only about 3 weeks away!) and she has started to save up for sims 3 ( the game that wouldn't work on her old one as the graphics card was not up to it).
Nat has asked for new luggage (she is going away to Butlins later) and a digital camera...i'd better get saving!!!
Have a great weekend.

Love Soojay xxx

No comments: