My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

No Photos

Camera is playing up! Really need to get both my caremas checked out as i am having problems with both of them :(
On holiday now :) YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
Went to get my eyes tested ( with Meg ) yesterday. We both need new lenses..Meg needs completely new specs as she broke hers. At least hers are free. Mine were £200 just for new lenses !!. Daniel and Dex go on Thursday and Nats on Friday...keep your fingers crossed coz i think we'll be broke by Saturday.
I am off the Thornham woods on Friday night for a weekend of scrapping ( and buying ..scrapagogo's shop will be there) Had a really FAB time last year and expect the samr this year.
Definately going to do the Speshal dare this week. I am VERY poud of my sis Annette who has done this :





















I will probably choose the same subject as our mum was my Hero too.
Hope you are nice and cool..I keep having cool baths ..it's lovely for 10 mins!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daft bat :) As I'm sure you know, it came from the heart... Hardly thought it out at all so it was probably Mum doing it :) Looking forward to scrapping with you 9 to 5 next Sat my love xx