My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Back to Work




I missed work! I was surprised at how many children noticed that i had been away. I even got an "I missed you miss" from one of the year 9 boys i support LOL ..never thought i'd hear that!


I did my last piece of work for my NVQ3 today, got to hand in my folder next week and its all done. I need to find something else to do now LOL


Have done my Lo for today ..took ages for the glossy accents on the letters to dry. Nats a few years ago on a day trip top the beach.


I have given in and bought two sets of these boxes for all my alphabet chipboard and stickers etc..can't wait till they arrive. I had an Email this evening to say that had been dispatched..just hope Dex isn't about when they arrive...though he IS going to notice them!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. And oooooo purple boxes!!!!!!