My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I have been scrapping


Mostly for ScrapaGoGo..the Jan Kit is so Lush!! I have very little left now.

I joined the Big Picture free class/challenge to do a LO a day for a month . Well missed yesterday to start with LOL but managed one today. tried to photograph Dan while he was watching the footy this afternoon..he wasn't having it!! Couldn't use half the photos as he got really rude! Honestly ! the things we scrappers have to endure for our art.

Called the LO "No More" as that was what he was shouting at me ( amongst other stuff!)

Will upload my Christmas LO's tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Soo :) He HAS to smile at the camera tho cos he's lovely :)

Lyzzydee said...

Boys eh ????
They are all the same.