My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Bum!!

Still feeling yuk and went to docs. He has put me off for another week but said it could be longer before i get some energy back! I hate not being at work, hate letting people and students down ...not good at sitting home doing nothing. I have new stash that i have barely looked at!!
Bum Bum Bum!
I should shut up as some people have no choice with being ill and have to deal with a lot worse for a lot longer.

3 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

i hope you get back to normal soon, its miserable being poorly
xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Aww cyber *hugs* Sue, hoping your feeling better soon matey, it's horrid when your poorly and energy is so low!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling much better by the time you see this!However ... sometimes we don't get enough time to recharge our batteries ... your body has tripped the switch, time out, time to be kind to you for a little while. Put one of Melanie's films on and snuggle down. Take your left arm, cross it in front of your body and reach round towards your back. Do the same with your right arm and that is me holding you while you dribble down my arm cos you have fallen asleep ;0) Feel better BITC xoxox