My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Even Quicker tonight


As i watched Torchwood first. So didn't start scrapping till after 10. Even though its not a great LO , i am impressed as it normally takes me hours and hours...if i have the time DAYS to do a LO.

I love this photo of Meg just before she learned to walk. She was such a chubby baby coz she was breast fed (lots!) Thankfully once i finally stopped feeding her, she slimmed down quite a bit. She was a happy babe and so cuddly ...she is still happy ( when i buy her stuff!) and cuddly, when in the mood.

I am tired now and quite a bit grumpy as everyone has "needed" me tonight. They don't really need me ....just don't seem to like me doing my own thing! ...Hard Luck!!LOL

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Its a lovely layout!!