My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Excited!!

Very Excited!! Just ordered this baby. I love my printer but its getting a bit temperamental in its old age. It does still work but doesn't like card anymore.
Made this last night with nesties, a Tim Holtz die ( swirl) and a "stamping up" bird die( thanks Nets xx)
Aren't they Gorg!!! They arrived at work for me on Thurs lunchtime :) They are from My boss Deb and they smell heavenly.

A sneaky peek at a challenge I took part in over at Mel and Jill's..Theres still time if you want to enter and with a prize of £25 to spend in their shop ..who wouldn't?!

What miserable weather so far for half term! It WAS a little sunnier today but is raining again now. I managed to get some of the mountain of washing done but i think it will take most of the week.

2 comments:

Boo said...

WOW that printer looks great Soo. No wonder you are excited. :D Love the flowers - can almost smell them from here. Nice to see your latest pieces of work as well. xxx

Lyzzydee said...

Nice looking printer!!the crafting ain't half bad either!!