My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I scrapped in the week!!

I am so pleased as i did practically nothing over the holiday AND it only took an hour.....unheard of!
I have done the twisted sketch for last week ( the layout one). Will upload tomorrow as its far too dark to photograph now. It was a really busy day at work, probably the busiest since i have been there ( for me anyway). So it was so therapeutic to unwind with some papers.
I have a whole load of cds from Dan here waiting to be put onto his cheapy MP3 player and a case to pack for him by Thursday so i doubt i will get much chance to do anymore this week. I DO have a parcel arriving soon with a couple of sir Tims dies and yes i finally managed to get the bird cage die......Big beamy smile!
Enjoy the rest of this short week at work.

1 comment:

Boo said...

Just popping by to say "Hi how are you?" as I'd not seen you around so much for aaaaaaages. Hope everyone is well? I can see you're very busy as usual but really glad you still have time to find for a little bit of crafty Soo. xxx :D