My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Boys!!

Dan is off to Wales tomorrow with his school. It is his very first hol away from us! He is really looking forward to it bless him. I had to send in his case all packed and his medication today. I was running about last night trying to find enough pants and socks............ Yes they were all still on his bedroom floor where he had dropped them!!. So I had to wash them and stay up till they were tumble dried!! I really should know better by now shouldn't i??
He had the choice of two types of holiday....an action packed one or an Educational one. Being hyperactive i was suprised that he chose the educational option. So , he will be visiting Castles etc. I have packed three disposable cameras. He has been quite good at taking photos so we will see. He does have a digital but I daren't send it incase he loses it.
Was a lovely sunny day today :) Heavenly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.