My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Rain stopped



















For a little while anyway.Dex has cut the grass ( and dads) and gone off to see X-Men with Dan and Meg..Its SOO peacefull here. Actually they haven't been out for ages, so it was about time. I am pottering about cleaning ...finally cleared my desk and can type this without pushing stuff out of the way!
Had a great time yesterday at the Wyverstone crop. Have to say that my heart goes out to Julie ( curtis's mum on Uk's) who's sister has terminal cancer. We had a chat and it reminded me so much of when we "lost" Cavell. I really feel for her.
As usual i chatted too much ( got told off by Ness for swearing too much!!)..Must Stop that!! And spent too much :










And:




























These stamps are FAB!! I also got some Cactus pink paper and fancypants big board chipboard too.

Off to have a go at this weeks effer dare and get my scrapagogo Lo's done :)

No comments: