My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

And its back!!!

The rain that is..lovely wet miserable day here! Poor Meg persuaded Dex to get her a secondhand bike yesterday ( as she has out grown hers and we can't afford a new one) She spent most of yesterday biking around with her friends but they won't be out today!
Nats has gone off for a day at the forest ..hope there is shelter or no rain there!
Where HAS the summer gone!! I only have 16 more days before i go back to work..I have done nothing!!!! ..Well that has been nice and i have scrapped and blogged ! LOL BUT..I was going to decorate the house ..nearly every room needs doing and the garden is only half done.
Maybe I'll do a bit next week LOL...or not...I like being lazy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so fed up with rain too-You start to feel cheated don't you?