My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cooking



Thank you Lyzzy for my award. You are too kind :) ..Go check out her wonderful blog.

Here are the rules

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3 List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
5. I am not such a stickler for rules if you are like me: do as you please with it!!!

So here is my Top Ten!

1.Family ( most of the time) ..i copied this from Lyzzy ( she is so wise!)
2. Sunshine.
3.Finding somewhere quiet and sunny to sit and read.
4. Crafting. Making anything.
5. listening to music.
6. Everyone getting on with each other.
7. The kids at school and my work mates
8.A freshly made bed and snuggling up.
9. a good weepy film.
10.my Pc/iPhone..anything gadgety :)

I shall award :
My wonderful Sis Annette who makes the bestest cards.
Yizz my twin...thats an injustice, she much slimmer than me :)
Debbie..one of the sweetest most talented people i know.
and Katie who apart from being so talented in lots of ways , inspired me to buy my particular brand of car.


Back to the cooking :)

Two Chocolate cakes. One is for the freezer :)


And Debbie's Fab recipe for Lemmon Drizzle cake, made into cupcakes.

I like Dereks discription because he had to pinch one as soon as it was cool enough to eat. "sweet but twangy" :)

As well as cooking tea tonight .. I am now worn out.










No comments: