My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Already!



















Can't belive its Friday. Dex and Meg will be leaving to come home soon!! I think they will probably get here in the early hours of tomorrow. I don't know why he has to travel so late ..MEN!!
Work has been good this week ( short week LOL)I do love my job ..even when i get all the bad kids :) Even when i have supported in Footbal, double maths, french and geography..had textiles today as well..kids don't know they are born..TEXTILES! ..i had , making a PE skirt and sewing a pencil case ( and those were the highlights!!)
Going to take part in this weekends cyber crop ( you'll have to email me Steph ).I don't know how much i will be able to do . I have to help organise a party for DD on Monday night . My BABY is going to be 21!!! I am OLD :(
Finally finished Kirsty's challenge ( above steph;))
Did this one of Rose the other day.
Back to the cyber crop then.......................


No comments: