My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Short term memory loss


















Well thats my excuse, for forgetting how to post (how embarassing!!)
If anyone reads this at all , i make no apologies for my spelling...i really do try but its getting worse. So , if you are one of those people who HATE spelling mistakes..please leave now.
My sisters , i have to say, love my spelling , it makes life more fun, trying to work out what i have typed!!
It is very quiet here today.......too quiet really , not sure where my children are. Yesterday poped down to the shops only to pass Megan with a friend!! As it was her birthday, i didn't shout too much , but made it clear that she really ought top ASK before she does it again. she was 11 yesterday, and Eye is only a small town, but Megan DOES have learning disabilities and is diabetic.
Been working on a "happy" book.....Anso's idea for those not able to keep up with the Rhona's 21 day challenge. Really pleased as i am up to the fouth page and they are doubles.
My next challenge is to work out how to upload some images here.............don't hold your breath LOL.

No comments: